Re: en_GB

On Tue, 2004-02-24 at 22:57, Abigail Brady wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-02-24 at 22:28, Christian Rose wrote:
> > tis 2004-02-24 klockan 19.06 skrev Abigail Brady:
> > > I've been unacceptably inactive with en_GB to count as a project
> > > coordinator anymore - and am unlikely to resume in the future:
> >
> > Ok, sad to hear that.
> > Do we have any volunteers for the en_GB team coordinator role?
> >

> > > it would probably make sense to remove me from the list.
> >
> > You can do that yourself by going to the list page:
>
> Sorry- I mean the list of coordinators- not the mailing list ;)

I'm already on the bugzilla maint alias, I'm not sure what else is
required. If nobody else wants to step up, count me in, just that I'm
very busy, and that I probably won't have much time to actually do
translations, but enough so that I can respond to bugs.

Cheers

---
Bastien Nocera <hadess@hadess.net>
"Oh, Jason, take me!" she panted, her breasts heaving like a student on
31p-a-pint night.