Re: Request for a fix in gnome-terminal, which adds a string
- From: Christian Rose <menthos gnome org>
- To: Mariano Suárez-Alvarez <msuarezalvarez arnet com ar>
- Cc: GNOME Release Team <release-team gnome org>,GNOME I18N List <gnome-i18n gnome org>, Luis Villa <louie ximian com>
- Subject: Re: Request for a fix in gnome-terminal, which adds a string
- Date: 22 Feb 2004 12:37:58 +0100
lĂ¶r 2004-02-21 klockan 23.38 skrev Mariano SuĂˇrez-Alvarez:
> There is an old bug in gnome-terminal (http://bugzilla.gnome.org/
> show_bug.cgi?id=128033) which, to be fixed properly, needs a new string
> for an error message. Prompted by Luis, as in â€śNo, this should go inâ€”bug
> fixing should take priority over the string freeze. Please send this to
> release-team, I'm sure everyone else will agree with me ;)â€ť, I'm
> proposing that we thaw a bit the string freeze to get this fixed.
Ok, assuming this goes in as soon as possible, and gnome-i18n@ gets
notified when the patch has been committed, it has my approval.
] [Thread Prev