EOG application manual updated for GNOME 2.6

Hello Federico and Jens,

I have updated the Eye Of GNOME application manual for GNOME 2.6, and put the
updated manual back to CVSHEAD.

Please review carefully, and let me know if you would like to make any
changes. For example, the restrictions on what file types can be saved -- are
these still valid?

Please also provide information about the new functionality in EOG,
particularly the Slide Show tabbed section in the Preferences dialog, and the
options in the Print Setup dialog.

Please return all feedback by close of business next Wednesday 25th February.

Thank you :)
Breda.