RE: Translations Not Encoded in UTF-8

   Hello!

Where did gnome-network/desktop/client/po/*.po came from? It is not listed
on the status pages. Furthermore, there is a pt_PT.po translation (dated
2003-09-xx) that was not done by me (being the only Portuguese translator
except for balsa, gcompris and gnome-pilot).

Aren't the msgid's in that pot already present on the main gnome-network
pot? If not, shouldn't that file (domain?) exist on the status pages?

By the way... If these files are to maintain, how do I rename the pt_PT.po
to pt.po for further update and maintenance?

Thanks for your time and answers! Be happy!

Duarte "HappyGuy" Loreto

"Don't worry, be happy!"

>Subject: Translations Not Encoded in UTF-8
>From: Alexander Winston <alexander.winston@comcast.net>
>To: gnome-i18n@gnome.org
>Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 15:59:37 -0500

>gnome-network/desktop/client/po/da_DK.po
>gnome-network/desktop/client/po/es.po
>gnome-network/desktop/client/po/no_nb.po
>gnome-network/desktop/client/po/pl_PL.po
>gnome-network/desktop/client/po/ru.po