Re: Request for approval for string change in gedit (bug #133604)

> Hi guys,
> 	I have just seen I missed to mark for translation a couple of strings
> in gedit (see bug #133604).
> They are the names of the filters in the gedit file selector ("All
> Files", "All Text Files").
> May I mark them for translation?

Since no one is replying I suppose it is ok.

Regards,
Paolo

--
Paolo Maggi                      E-mail: paolo DOT maggi AT polito DOT it
Dip. Automatica e Informatica    Tel.  : + 39 011 564 7078

A Bugless Program is an Abstract Theoretical Concept.