Re: Estonian (et_EE) i18n project maintainer change.

fre 2004-02-06 klockan 12.08 skrev Zygimantas Berucka:
> Hi, I am Žygimantas Beručka, the coordinator of Lithuanian team. Shouldn't
> I do the same as Priit did? Gediminas Paulauskas still has the official
> coordinator status of Lithuanian team in GTP page, but it doesn't
> reflect the current situation, Gediminas is no longer interested in
> translations and doesn't have enough time for this job. We did quite big
> job by translating 99.08% of Gnome 2.4 and trying to keep 2.6 mostly up
> to date. Most of the efforts were done only by two persons, me and Tomas
> Kuliavas. And we would appreciate any help of possible new translators.

Yes, please. If your team has changed coordinator, please always
announce this on the gnome-i18n@ mailing list, so that everyone knows
about the change and we can make the official team info reflect reality.

Please also cc: the currently listed coordinator so we can make sure you
both know about, and agree to, the change.