Gossip branched

Hi,

Due to the fact that Gossip HEAD is going to be very unstable and changing quite a lot in the future could you please change the translation pages to point to gossip-0-8 branch for now. If there are a lot of translations going into this branch I'll do another release of it. Otherwise I don't plan to.

I'll send a message when it makes sense to start translating HEAD again. Translators are of course free to translate on HEAD but beware that it'll be a bit bumpy.

Best Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal

--
Imendio AB, http://www.imendio.com/