Re: branch mail [was Re: gnome-nettool branched]

<quote who="Dan Winship">

> On Wed, 2004-12-22 at 08:47 -0700, Elijah Newren wrote:
> > Please don't forget to cc gnome-doc-list when branching, as requested at
> > http://www.gnome.org/start/2.9/
>
> Given the percentage of people who get this wrong, why don't we just make
> an alias (gnome-branch gnome org?) that sends to all of the relevant
> lists?

devel-announce-list was intended to be used for these notifications, though
it hasn't been thoroughly pushed so far. It would be preferable to have one
clear list that everyone subscribes to for developer/release issues, than
keeping things Balkanised. :-)

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2005: Canberra, Australia                http://linux.conf.au/

    I wanted to be Superman, but all I got were these special powers of
                             self-deprecation.