Re: Weekly translation status for Gnome 2.10

Hi Claus,

Today at 10:23, Claus Agerskov wrote:

>> Translation status changes from 2004-11-25 to 2004-12-02.
>> Total message count has changed from 29981 to 33576.
>>
>> Average change during this period was -7.092%.
>>
>> Top 5 movers of the week:
>>   * Danish (up 2.37%, now supported)
>>
>> Supported languages (more than 80% strings translated).
>>
>>     1.  Danish (da)                   100.00%     up 2.37%
>
> How can Danish has been anything but supported last week with 97.63%
> translated?

If you want to contribute patches that will actually check "textual"
state of the language, and omit messages such as:

  "up X%, stayed supported"
  "up X%, became supported"
  "up X%, stayed partially supported"
  "up X%, became partially supported"
  "up X%, stayed unsupported"
  "up X%, just introduced as unsupported"
  "up X%, just introduced as partially supported"
  "up X%, just introduced as supported"
  "down X%, became unsupported" (it's possible that negative movement
                                 gets language into top5 if languages
                                 have no positive movement)
  "down X%, became partially supported"
  "down X%, stayed supported"
  "down X%, stayed unsupported"
  "down X%, stayed partially supported"

[These are ones I could think of which would make sense in Top5 list]

I'd be happy to provide you with simple hacky PHP script I use to
generate this report :)  Just mail me back privately.

OTOH, if you don't care about this too much (just like I don't), that
notice in there means that Danish is "now supported" (doesn't state
what it was), and all the rest top5 languages will be without "now".

Cheers,
Danilo