Re: Obtaining a cvs account vs putting translations in bugzilla

fre 2004-11-26 klockan 12:52 -0500 skrev Jody Goldberg:
> On Fri, Nov 26, 2004 at 07:33:54PM +0200, Ain Vagula wrote:
> > >
> > > To date people have committed directly to cvs, but if you'd prefer
> > > bugzilla that would be fine too.
> > >

> > Ok, I'd like cvs much more.
> > How can I obtain right to commit in cvs ?
>
>     http://developer.gnome.org/doc/policies/accounts/cvs.html
>
> suggests that you go through to coordinator for your language.
> Failing that I can request it for you, but let's try going through
> the i18n team first.  They most likely have a protocol already in
> place.

Yes we do. Translations of software in GNOME CVS, like Gnumeric, is
handled by the GNOME Translation Project
(http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/). Help with translations of
any such software is most welcome, but in that case please follow the
instructions on http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/join.html and
either join an existing language team (if a language team exists for
your language), or register a new one (if no such team exists for your
language).