Re: Translators: Don't forget shared-mime-info...

Hi Christian,

I'm translating it but not sure about a message:

"stream of data (server push)"

What means 'server push'  (never heard it before)

By the other hand, Basque translation team leader of it (Mikel
Olasagasti Uranga) has his computer broken. Can you (or somebody else)
commit basque Po file there (once it's completely translate)?

Thanks and regards,

Dooteo

Jatorrizko mezua: data: ar., 2004-08-31 17:06, egilea: Christian Rose