Re: Chinese (Traditional) coordinator on Gnome Team Page

tis 2004-08-31 klockan 16.10 skrev Craig Jeffares:
> Hi All,
>
> I've been trying to contact the Chinese (traditional) coordinator -
> Abel Cheung  whose address is maddog linux org hk according to the team
> page, but I keep getting a mail error at that address over the last few
> days. Does anyone have a more up to date email address for Wang or
> another contact I could contact ?
>
> Any help would be appreciated ?

Try maddog linuxhall org  It appears Abel has been posting to this list
using that address lately.

Abel, could you please advise us which address we should use for contact
purposes, and put on the teams page? It is *very* important that all
team coordinators can be reached by mail.