Re: [Fwd: GNOME CVS: gnome-nettool rodrigo]

Hi Rodrigo,

On Mon, 2004-08-30 at 13:20, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> Hi
>
> Since I'm new to this, it seems I forgot to ask for approval on this
> commit. So I ask now, if not approved, I'll revert it in CVS.

	From the point of view of the code freeze, you're fine - its only after
you release your tarball today that the code freeze comes into effect.

	However, this looks like a string freeze break - I'd say the best thing
to do would be to revert and ask for permission to commit from
gnome-i18n - but at this point I wouldn't be surprised if they'd prefer
if you held off until 2.10.

Cheers,
Mark.