What to expect with the fuzzi translations?

In the Gtranslator, I can set a translation as fuzzi;
and our strategic is to translating the software using
as base the spanish translation (spanish is the
official language in Mexico), as a medium to have
strings in spanish and some 'translated' strings in
the Aztec language. If so, we can have peaple seen
unless strings in spanish in the case the software is
not completly translaited to Nahuatl (Aztec: language
code 'nah').

Then, if I do it, can I expect to have a spanish
translation and the Aztec translation?

=====

Trabajar es la mejor arma para tu superación.