Re: default theme consensus

On Tue, 2004-08-17 at 15:08, Christian Rose wrote:

> Is it "Glider" as in the sense of an unmotored aeroplane? Or is there
> some other connection that I'm missing with the theme name?

Well, it wasn't my choice of name, but my interpretation is a little
less literal... given that it's based on the Smooth engine and was
originally called "Simply Smooth", I think the new name is just supposed
to convey "smooth and effortless" generally.

What do you reckon, Link?

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            Java Desktop System Group