Re: access %s domain %s

On di, 2004-08-17 at 11:28 +0200, Reinout van Schouwen wrote:
> #: libgnomeui/gnome-authentication-manager.c:288
> #, c-format
> msgid "You must log in to access %s domain %s\n"
>
> I'm not sure how to translate this. Does anyone have an example how this
> message would look like when displayed to the user? What kind of values
> would both %s parameters have?

The first argument seems to be a protocol name, the second a domain
name. ("You must log in to access SSH domain gnome.org\n", "U moet
inloggen om toegang te krijgen tot %s-domein %s\n") I can't however
deduce this from the source code; a translators comment would be
appropriate.

Kind regards,
Elros