Re: Need Help About ChangeLog

Ankit Patel wrote:

Hello,

I have changed my configure.in files previously, but i forgot to change
the ChangeLog files of that directories. So now is it needed to change
those ChangeLog files or i should have to take care when i am going to
update the newer files????

Yes, I think, you must change Log files, just by check your local disk, which configure.in files, you download for change. By doing this you can easily find files, in which you made changes, and then update ChangeLog files according to that file

regards
AA

Thank You!
Ankit Patel