Re: FW: Project Start

sön 2004-08-08 klockan 12.50 skrev James R. Johnson:
> I sent this in reply, but every time I do so, it bounces your
> menthos gnome org e-mail.

I'm so sorry -- I had put all of @comcast.net in a spam blacklist due to
the amount of spam originating from there, or at least claiming to be
originating from there. I've now explicitly opened up for your mail
address.
Again, I'm so sorry for the trouble. I wish I had known about it
earlier.

> The gtk+ so far is now at http://home.comcast.net/~modean52/gtkplus.ang.zip

I'd like to commit this, but there are errors in this file. I did try to
convert the file to UTF-8 encoding myself and Unix newlines, but I ended
up not being able to figure out all values correct values that needed to
be in the header aswell.

For some hints on how the header needs to be filled in, please see
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2004-July/msg00073.html. The
plural expression to use is a tricky one, but if it's the same as in
Swedish, English and most other Germanic languages you can simply use
the one provided as an example there.

Plural usage in Swedish, English and most Germanic languages is like:
If the number is 0 => use plural
If the number is 1 => use singular
If the number is greater than 1 => use plural.

Once you've updated the file so that it passes a "msgfmt -cv" test
without errors or warnings, feel free to let me know and I'll try to
commit it again.

> PS - jeg skrev?  Huh?

"Jag skrev" is Swedish for "I wrote". Where did you find it?