Monster Masher release

Hi,

I had to release Monster Masher 1.5.1 without notice, but I'll do
another release soon anyway. Note that 1.5.1 didn't have any changed
strings, and I'm not anticipating any for the next release either so
you can safely update your translations now.

About Monster Masher: it is a little action game for Gnome
where you run around (as our hero: a gnome) trying to mash the vicious
monsters. There are only 77 strings to translate. Homepage:

  http://www.cs.auc.dk/~olau/monster-masher/

Debian users can "apt-get install monster-masher". Note that Monster
Masher is in the Fifth Toe.

--
Ole Laursen
http://www.cs.auc.dk/~olau/