Re: how to test translations?

> Hi,
> Is there a way to quickly test a translation? I made .mo and
> copied it to the locale directory. But it seems not enough because there
> are others like schema, .desktop files ...

You can try GARNOME. It's a system for testing the newest development
version of GNOME. It's updated frequently, and now that it's so close to
the 2.6.0 release, it will probably compile.

It's probably a good idea to create a separate user for this, since then
you don't risk messing up your existing GNOME config files.

http://www.gnome.org/~jdub/garnome/

--
Åsmund Skjæveland {
    aasmunds@fys.uio.no