Re: gnome-control-center string freeze breakages

On Thu, 2004-04-08 at 16:12 +0200, Christian Rose wrote:
> I don't know whether
> Kjartan agrees though, or whether the release team/docs people are ok
> with the effects on the UI freeze, however.

If the i18n team are happy, then I would give a release-team approval 1
of 2 here, if asked. But with lots of glaring and coughs that sound like
"should have been done earlier" [1].

--
Andrew Sobala <aes@gnome.org>

[1] And making a cough sound like that is hard, believe me.

This is a digitally signed message part