Re: gnopernicus silently branched

tor 2004-04-08 klockan 09.37 skrev remus draica:
> Thanks for the observation.
> Do I have to notice if a new tag was added too?

No, I don't think so. You in general don't have to give notice for any
of your own private tags and branches that you happen to use for
gnopernicus development.

What you do need to give notice for is when the branch you use for
targeting a specific GNOME release changes; i.e. when you won't make
GNOME 2.6 development on HEAD anymore but instead on a gnome-2-6 branch
and so on. This is so that both the release team, QA people/bugs team,
other GNOME developers, the docs team, and the translators know what
gnopernicus branch is used for GNOME 2.6 development, in order for them
to be able to contribute to and monitor the correct branches for GNOME
2.6 releases.