Re: Translations that do not have UTF-8 set as their charset
- From: Christian Rose <menthos gnome org>
- To: Alexander Winston <alexander winston comcast net>
- Cc: GNOME I18N List <gnome-i18n gnome org>, cactus cactus rulez org,darin bentspoon com
- Subject: Re: Translations that do not have UTF-8 set as their charset
- Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 01:10:37 +0200
tor 2004-04-08 klockan 00.35 skrev Alexander Winston:
> sv translation bonobo/po/sv.po has character set iso-8859-1
The "bonobo" module is dead, right? The last entry in its ChangeLog is
from 2002. It's not present on the translation status pages either.
> sv translation nautilus-mozilla/po/sv.po has character set iso-8859-1
"nautilus-mozilla" also seems dead. The only ones who have updated its
ChangeLog during the last two years seems to be translators. I've
removed it from the translation status pages now.
> sv translation radioactive/po/sv.po has character set iso-8859-1
The same for "radioactive". We should probably remove it from the
translation status pages aswell, but I'm not sure... Erdi, can you
Thanks for the list Alexander!
] [Thread Prev