Re: status page updates?

According to earlier posts to the list this appears to be a knock on
effect of the intrusion on the gnome servers.  Basically, a CVS mirror
is down and that is causing the status pages not to be updated.

Is there any estimates when things will be back to normal?  Having no
status pages makes the co-ordination of translations that much harder.

Gareth