Re: Translation Source files

El jue, 01-04-2004 a las 11:13, Guntupalli Karunakar escribió:
> On Thu,  1 Apr 2004 03:37:16 -0500
> shaz@linux.net.pk wrote:
>
> > Hi All.
> >
> > Simple question, where and how do I download the translation source
> > files in order to begin translating?
> >
> you can download all latest POTs from status pages with a simple
> script like
> ----------->
> #!/bin/bash
>
> # change gnome-2.6 to gnome-2.4 for gnome 2.4
> BASE=http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-2.6/PO
> rm -f index.html potlist
> wget -c $BASE/
>
> # cut field no may change
> cat index.html | cut -f 6 -d\" | grep pot > potlist
>
> for i in `cat potlist` ; do
>         echo $i
>         wget -c -q $BASE/$i
> done
> ----------<

Sometimes, we have some .pot obsolete files there so check for
duplicated packages with different branches because I only cleanup them
from time to time.

The best thing you could do is check the modification time for the .pot
file. If it's more than one day old, it's not used anymore (or it has a
undetected problem that prevents it to be updated).

Cheers.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín
Debian GNU/Linux Sid (PowerPC)