Re: State Of The Rhythmbox - CVS branches, rhythmdb, arch news,and more
- From: Christian Rose <menthos gnome org>
- To: Colin Walters <walters verbum org>
- Cc: rhythmbox-devel gnome org, GNOME I18N List <gnome-i18n gnome org>
- Subject: Re: State Of The Rhythmbox - CVS branches, rhythmdb, arch news,and more
- Date: 29 Sep 2003 07:48:10 +0200
mån 2003-09-29 klockan 07.00 skrev Colin Walters:
> Rhythmbox has branched in CVS. There's now a RHYTHMBOX-0_5 branch where
> we hope to do a 0.5.4 release, and possibily 0.5.5.
> I've committed the --rhythmdb arch branch to CVS HEAD. To
> translators: Please concentrate on the RHYTHMBOX-0_5 CVS branch. CVS
> HEAD will be changing quite rapidly (including string things). Or if
> you're feeling ambitious you could use arch for translations :)
Thanks for the notice. The rhythmbox branch used on the translation
status pages has been changed now.
] [Thread Prev