Re: I need someone with knowledge of xhtml with css for translations status pages.

субота, 20. септембар 2003. 17:58:23 CEST — Carlos Perelló Marín
написа:
> I know, but it's a table and I want all format information inside a
> .css file so the format could be change if it's needed without change
> my C program.

I'd suggest you to use "<th>" for header fields instead of "<td
class=...>". Also, you could probably make use of redirection in CSS2
(unfortunately, I don't think it works in the most widely used web
browser from, uhm, some company :).

Eg. you give class to a table:

<thead>
</thead>
<tbody>
</tbody>

And use a CSS along the lines of:

table#stats > th {
  # properties for TH field
}

table#stats > td {
  # properties for TD fields
}

(btw, I'm not really sure if it should be 'table#stats' or 'table.
stats'; I always forget that detail: one is for ID attribute, other for
class :)

Of course, you could avoid using redirectiong, and define it simply as:

th {
  # properties for TH field
}

But there might be a problem if "standard Gnome CSS" defines it to
something else. Though, it is not very likely to conflict, since you
probably won't have any other tables on the same page.

Hth,
Danilo