Re: gconf-editor has branched to gnome-2-4

субота, 13. септембар 2003. 11:51:27 CEST — Hasbullah Bin Pit написа:
> somebody told me that gconf-editor has branched to gnome-2-4, but
> it's not showing as brached, can somebody change it?
>

> errr i think i need to know how to change it so that i can help
> carlos and C.Rose

You should check out gnome-i18n/status/data/translation-status.xml,
that's where it's read from.

So far, I didn't engage in that since Christian has no problems
managing that -- perhaps he'll ask for help once he needs it ;-)

Cheers,
Danilo