Re: Rhythmbox arch-tag: lines

уторак, 02. септембар 2003. 20:03:41 CEST — Colin Walters написа:

> Ok, thanks.  If you want, you can point me to the source to your
> script and I'll try modifying it.

It's not a problem modifying it, it's the problem special casing it on
the Rhythmbox ;-)

Though, it's not really difficult, so I'll make it work if you promise
not to move the arch-tag to the end of file, or any other place than
the first line ;-)

> Hmm..although, if sr@Latn.po is really autogenerated from sr.po,
> wouldn't it be better to include that script in the source tree, and
> run it at build time?

The problem with that is that sr@Latn awaits someone to hand-polish it
(there are several places where it would be neccessary, but it's still
usable this way) -- until we (as a Serbian translation team) get more
resources, and until Gnome 2.4 finally ships (because this will be the
first mainstream Gnome release translated to Serbian -- users don't
know about the translation until they see it), it is automatically
generated.

I hope that when Gnome 2.4 ships, there will be much more users
interested in contributing, and especially those interested in cleaning
up sr@Latn.

I think it's a pain to make adjustments to all the build systems across
Gnome CVS, only later to revert those changes.

Of course, if you insist, I may provide you with a suitable script that
does the job now.

Cheers,
Danilo