Re: Norwegian was missing (was Re: Weekly translation status update)

понедељак, 01. септембар 2003. 13:57:31 CEST — Danilo Segan написа:

> Because of the omission, it gets it's unique "å" this time

I was a bit unclear in here: I meant "unique" in this list, where no
other language name uses anything but English alphabet ;-)

So, I'm apologizing to the speakers of (among others) Northern Frisian,
Wallon, West-Jutish, South-Jutish, Vennelboish, Danish, Swedish,
Scanian, Jamsish, Trøndersk and Gutnish (thanks Kenneth for spamming me
about it ;).

Cheers,
Danilo