Re: Comma seperated viles?
- From: Jody Goldberg <jody gnome org>
- To: "Andreas J. Guelzow" <aguelzow taliesin ca>
- Cc: Tino Meinen <a t meinen chello nl>,Gnumeric Dev List <gnumeric-list gnome org>, gnome-i18n gnome org
- Subject: Re: Comma seperated viles?
- Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 10:30:35 -0500
On Tue, Oct 28, 2003 at 09:33:37PM -0700, Andreas J. Guelzow wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-10-28 at 17:27, Tino Meinen wrote:
> > I found this string in gnumeric:
> > msgid "Comma separated files (CSV)"
> > Does the V stand for files or for variable? or something else?
> Well, CSV stands for comma-separated-values. Do we change `files' to
> `values' despite the freeze or not?
Ok, in for a penny in for a pound. I've already broken string
freeze once this morning. This string is very visible (the file
selection dialog) and clearly wrong. Lets fix it. Two small
changes can't be much worse than one.
] [Thread Prev