Re: [Fwd: Problematic modules in Gnome CVS]

Дана среда, 15. октобар 2003. 22:12:10 CEST, Damien Sandras написа:
> I'm sorry but I can't find that file in my CVS version, it doesn't
> appear either when browsing from cvs.gnome.org.
> That file contains very old strings that do not exist anymore and
> seems to come from an antic GnomeMeeting version.

Uhm, as I've said in bug report, it appears my cvs checkout was broken.
It even reappears if I remove it, so I've started from scratch (though,
for instance, in the old broken copy there were ChangeLog from October
13th, so it did update, just some crap in po/ subdirectory).

I guess that's the delight of using CVS :-)

> So I'm really confused, where did you get it from?

As a matter of fact, now I'm confused too. I might have damaged
something in CVS/Entries, so it would reappear every time -- I don't
know.

Nevertheless, you marked it as NOTABUG, so all's fine ;-)

I'll fix the POTFILES.in with "[encoding: UTF-8]".

Cheers,
Danilo