Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Re: Rhythmbox roadmap
- From: Colin Walters <walters verbum org>
- To: Reinout van Schouwen <reinout cs vu nl>
- Cc: gnome-i18n gnome org, rhythmbox-devel gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Re: Rhythmbox roadmap
- Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 12:00:11 -0400
On Wed, 2003-10-15 at 11:31, Reinout van Schouwen wrote:
> A small translation question:
> #: data/ui/rhythmbox-ui.xml.in.h:51
> #, fuzzy
> msgid "_Control"
> At the moment I can't "live test" the GUI. According to WordNet, 'control'
> has 11 meanings as a verb and 8 meanings as a noun. A little clarification
> would be welcome. :)
Something like this:
2. To adjust to a requirement; regulate: controlled trading on the stock
market; controls the flow of water.
I would expand "Control" in this context to "change what's happening
with the music playback".
] [Thread Prev