Re: GOK branch gok_i18n created

среда, 08. октобар 2003. 14:34:32 CEST — Bill Haneman написа:

> > I have just created a new gok branch, "gok_i18n".  This is where we

Thanks for the notice. I'd just mention that it really is hard for
translators to keep track of multiple branches, so this is not really
nice solution for them.

Still, I don't see how different would it be for you if you've branched
for gnome-2-4, commited bugfixes there, and all these i18n improvements
on HEAD. You'd avoid having to merge changes later on.

> > plan to merge this branch back into HEAD after we branch for
> gnome_2_4.

I believe it should be "gnome-2-4" ;-)

Cheers,
Danilo