Re: Rhythmbox branching
- From: Christian Neumair <chris gnome-de org>
- To: Colin Walters <walters verbum org>
- Cc: rhythmbox-devel gnome org, gnome-i18n gnome org
- Subject: Re: Rhythmbox branching
- Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 18:27:00 +0100
Am Di, den 11.11.2003 schrieb Colin Walters um 22:38:
> Rhythmbox has now branched in both arch and CVS.
> The new arch branch name is just rhythmbox--mainline--0.7. It isn't at
> present too different from 0.6, except it requires GStreamer 0.7 and
> gets rid of the Loading dialog in favor of using the progress bar in the
> The CVS branch name for the arch --0.6 branch is RHYTHMBOX-0_6 (heads
> up, translators). HEAD will map to the arch --0.7 branch.
> I think I have this all set up, but please let me know if something
> looks wrong in the trees.
Do you think we should translate HEAD or rather the branch? IMHO it's a
bit early to do HEAD translations, right? If so, we may probably want to
feed our status pages.
] [Thread Prev