Re: PO C-format %d %s changed order

Hi again,

I'm replay to myself,

Last week Pablo Saratxaga told me how to write this, we have to include
1$ and 2$ on the C-format messages:
msgstr ""
"%2$s GConf gakoko %1$d balioa ez da laneko areen kopuru arrazoizkoa, orain
"
"ezarrita dagoen gehienezkoa %d da\n"

Thanks and regards,

Dooteo

Jatorrizko mezua: data: az., 2003-11-12 16:56, egilea: dooteo