Re: Persian team cordinator missing!

On Sun, 2003-11-09 at 13:15, Christian Rose wrote:
> The first thing to do with an unreachable coordinator is to bring it up
> on this list as you have done.

I am indeed reachable. The Persian GNOME effort is actually being
redone, in order to make it compatible with the requirements of the
Iranian Academy of Persian Language and Literature. (I had a meeting
with the Academy guys today.)

I will send an announcement to Hedayat and other Persian translators of
GNOME as soon as I finished the guidelines document.

roozbeh