New Monster Masher release

Hi fellows!

I'm going to make a new release of Monster Masher within the next
week. No new strings, but I thought you might want to know now that it
seems Monster Masher (and Hardware Monitor too!) was adopted for the
5th Toe.

About Monster Masher: Monster Masher is a little action for Gnome
where you run around (as our hero: a gnome) trying to mash the evil
monsters. There are only 73 strings to translate. Homepage:

  http://www.cs.auc.dk/~olau/monster-masher/

Debian users can "apt-get install monster-masher".

--
Ole Laursen
http://www.cs.auc.dk/~olau/