Re: Computer Software in Gadhlig

Well the email was more about pointing out to them that there existed a
Gadhlig gnome translation that's hardly done and has no one working on it
anymore. as for ispell thanks for pointing that out, i had forgotten about
it, and there does seem to be a gaeilge (ga) version as well. should come
in handy for my work on Irish translation :-)

Paul

"There is no greater sorrow then to remember times of happiness when
miserable" -- Dante "The Inferno"