Re: Can we help them?

Well i think it would be a good idea, either that or we could try and get
them to take over the Gadhligh (scots) translation. There hasn't being any
work done on that in at least 2 years. As someone who can speak Gaeilge
(irish) it's easy enough for me to read Gadhlig but they talk funny ;) (no
doubt danes and norwegians say the same about each other)

anyway thanks for bringing this to my attention, i should get onto "Cumann
na Gaeilge" (irish equivalent) cause god know's it hard to do a
translation when your the only person at it :-)

Paul

"There is no greater sorrow then to remember times of happiness when
miserable" -- Dante "The Inferno"