Re: compose file

Kaixo!

On Fri, May 16, 2003 at 04:15:07PM -0300, Gustavo H. C. wrote:
> hello,
>
> why the Compose file, in the default locale address dont work on gnome 2?
> Do I need to click on right button and put the input method to 'X input
> method' always I have to use special language composite characters?

Yes.
Using the "default" input method of gtk2 means that all composing
is handled by gtk itself, not by X11.
If you want to use the Compose files, you must set the input
to "X input method".

--
Ki ça vos våye bén,
Pablo Saratxaga

http://chanae.walon.org/pablo/		PGP Key available, key ID: 0xD9B85466
[you can write me in Walloon, Spanish, French, English, Italian or Portuguese]

PGP signature