Re: From Mongolian team
- From: Christian Rose <menthos gnome org>
- To: Carlos Perelló Marín <carlos gnome org>
- Cc: GNOME I18N List <gnome-i18n gnome org>,Sanlig Badral <Sanlig Badral rwth-aachen de>
- Subject: Re: From Mongolian team
- Date: 06 May 2003 10:42:42 +0200
tis 2003-05-06 klockan 10.02 skrev Sanlig Badral:
> Hi, All.
> I've shocked. http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-2.2/top.html
> are NOT a bit strange big strange.
> I've updated at the last time the mongolian gnome-control-center, eog, libgnome. Now, These seem very angry. gnome-conrol-center was updated OK, but eog and gnomelibs has fuzzied fully. Can you restore these files (libgnome,eog)? (I've only 1,2 spelling checked)
Carlos, do you know what's wrong?
] [Thread Prev