GAP moved to its own CVS module

Hi,

as announced, Yosh and me moved GAP out of the GIMP CVS tree into its
own CVS module. The files have been moved on the CVS server in order
to keep the revision history intact. I have then added the necessary
setup to build it and I've also merged the translations from gimp-1.2.
The module is called gimp-gap.

I've done some minor changes and now it actually compiles against
GIMP-1.3 and it seems to work basically. I'll leave it up to Wolfgang
to take maintainership of this module (or delegate that to someone
else). Of course I'll help with any problems if I can.

Salut, Sven