Re: Burmese Unicode font (was Re: HELP)

Try the shareware Code2000 font, that is available from
<http://home.att.net/~jameskass/CODE2000.ZIP>. It supports the Myanmar
Unicode range, and as far as I can tell, the Burmese shaping is working on
a Red Hat 8.0 box (that has Pango 1.1.1).

If you want to work on OpenType tables of new fonts, I don't recommend
using pfaEdit or Fontographer. They don't respect OpenType tables and
TrueType hinting.

Try TTX/FontTools from <http://sourceforge.net/projects/fonttools/> (Free
Software) instead, or FontLab <http://www.fontlab.com/> (proprietary).

roozbeh