Re: en_US.po

Is there a problem with documentation strings using
non-ascii characters?

I'm not quite sure what the conclusion is about console
strings. Are you saying there aren't any?

To my surprise, this code

  g_print ("foo ª»ÌÝÝî ‘ooo’\n");

gave me this output

  foo ?????? ?ooo?

with the locale set to en_US.UTF-8.

I wonder what this means for other languages and encodings.

Noah