RE: Promoting greater integration between developers/writers/I18N:) [and testers!:)]

> From: Fernando Herrera [mailto:fherrera@onirica.com]
> 	What I want to do is to add a very simple patch to libgnomeui
> that add a "Report a bug..." item to the help menu

I can see that this might be useful, but it should of course be an optional
menu item that the application developer would use if he likes, rather than
something that is in every app that happens to use libgnomeui. That's
probably what you meant anyway though.

Murray Cumming
murrayc@usa.net
www.murrayc.com