Re: build break in libgnomeui/po/az.po

On Wed, 2003-06-25 at 19:36, Thomas Vander Stichele wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the build was breaking because of msgfmt complaining.  I commited an
> obvious fix that removes \- from the translated string, but I don't know
> if this is the 100% correct solution.  Could you check and if it was the
> wrong fix, fix it properly ?

I had filed a bugzilla bug about this a couple of days ago and the bug
was fixed when I got in this morning., so I'm assuming the translator
did things the correct way.

Of course, having one or moe build sherrifs would make all this moot,
but the release team in their inifinite wisdom has repeatedly decided
not to have one. :-(

Malcolm