Re: totem 0.99.1

   Hello!

As far as I now, it is bad for the commiter to put name and contact of the
file translator instead of himself. I think that the reason for the commiter
to put his info there is for one to be able to contact him quickly if the
commit is breaking something, etc. Contacting a person without CVS access on
this type of situation is a "no-no".

Anyway, it seems that all agree that the best way to get translator
name/contact is through the Last Translator.

Have fun. Be happy!

Duarte "HappyGuy" Loreto

"Don't worry, be happy!"

>Subject: Re: totem 0.99.1
>From: Mark McLoughlin <mark@skynet.ie>
>To: Bastien Nocera <hadess@hadess.net>
>Cc: Vincent van Adrighem <V.vanAdrighem@dirck.mine.nu>,
>	"gnome-hackers@gnome.org" <gnome-hackers@gnome.org>,
>	gnome-i18n@gnome.org
>Date: 23 Jun 2003 14:58:55 +0100
>
>Hey,
<cut-out/>

>	I used to compile the list from the ChangeLog, and it would have been a
>lot easier to not make these mistakes if the person committing put the
>translator's name in the entry header rather than the committer.

<cut-out/>