Re: totem 0.99.1

Hey,

On Mon, 2003-06-23 at 14:39, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-06-23 at 14:19, Vincent van Adrighem wrote:

> > > Dutch (Vincent van Adrighem)
> >
> > It's very nice of you to put my name up here, but I didn't do the
> > translation here. I'm merely the one with CVS-access as you can see
> > here:
> > http://cvs.gnome.org/bonsai/cvslog.cgi?file=totem%2Fpo%2F/nl.po&rev=HEAD&root=/cvs/gnome
> >
> > My translators are getting grumpy because they don't get the credit for
> > their translations. And naturally I completely agree with them. :-) Your
> > module is not the only one where this mistake is being made, so nothing
> > directed at you in particular of course. But my translators would really
> > like to see their name in the credits.
>
> Mistake on my part, you'll see for example that the Bulgarian
> translation is rightly credited, although Yanko committed it.

	I've made the mistake quite a few time too, I'm sure. Its not intended
... I don't think we'd bother doing translators lists if we didn't want
them to be credited correctly :-)

	I used to compile the list from the ChangeLog, and it would have been a
lot easier to not make these mistakes if the person committing put the
translator's name in the entry header rather than the committer.

	Kenneth suggested to me that we use "Last-Translator:" from the .po
file ... so I put a script in releng/single_module/tools/ which pulls
the list of translators since a given tag ...

Good Luck,
Mark.