Re: GNOME Basque [eu] update

fre 2003-06-20 klockan 12.04 skrev Christian Rose:
> fre 2003-06-20 klockan 11.32 skrev dooteo:
> > This July will begin the GNOME Basque update project, so I ask you one
> > thing: I'm gonna be the new translation leader for GNOME Basque (eu)
> > lang, until now Alioxia (ali@euskal-linux.org) was the leader.
>
> Alioxia, are you ok with this change? Please confirm.

I just realized that Alioxia Rodriguez is one of the absent team
coordinators that I've been trying to get in contact with for almost
half a year without success. So we can probably switch coordinator
immediately; there's obviously no point in waiting for confirmation from
an unreachable person.

So I've now changed the Basque coordinator on the teams page
(http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html) to be you, Iņaki.
Congrats and welcome. Love to see Basque translation updates soon. ;-)